Joining the Chamber of Commerce
Membership is £30 annually (if paid by standing order): here are just some of the benefits;
- You get a free profile in the website directory with contact details and a link back to your own website, facebook page or blog.
- You will receive regular e-newsletters with information of interest to members.
- The executive members liaise with the local authorities and many local groups.
- The Chamber is working on many projects to promote Totnes and to the benefit of our members.
To join you can either;
- email a completed membership form back to us at email@example.com and pay via bacs. Please use your business name for reference on your bacs payment and let us know via email if you pay this way.
- Fill in a membership form and return with a cheque made payable to Totnes and district Chamber of Commerce to either:
- Lindsay Garner: Travel Counsellors - 103d High Street
- Christina Tinker: Out of the Blue
We will contact you whenever membership renewal is due. You can use the bacs payment details on the membership form to renew your membership.
If you would like to get it touch with the Totnes Chamber of Commerce, please speak to:
- Andy Garner: Totnes TV and Electrical
- Lindsay Garner: Travel Counsellors
- Kristina Tinker - Out of the Blue
- Alternatively, use our online contact form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible